Free Summer Meals For Natrona County’s School Kids
School's out soon, and with an eye to keeping kids healthy during the summer the Natrona County School District is once again partnering with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to provide free meals to children during the summer break.
According to the Natrona County School District, this summer the meals will be served Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Casper Recreation Center, at 11:15 a.m., June 7th - August 31st
- Boys and Girls Club Main Branch at 11:30 a.m., June 7th - August 25th
- Paradise Valley Elementary Boys & Girls Club Site at 11:30 a.m., June 8th - August 25th
- Verda James Elementary Boys & Girls Club Site at 11:30 a.m., June 12th - August 25th
- YMCA at 11:00 a.m., June 12th - September 1st
- Salt Creek Recreation Center in Midwest at 11:30 a.m., June 14th - August 25th
There are no income requirements and it's not necessary to register. Any child under age 18 may come to eat. For more information, you can call 307-253-5205.
For more information about the national Summer Food Service Program, you can visit http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/summer.