The Best Games To Play To Make Christmas Day Extra Special
Holidays like Christmas are a big deal for most of us. In my family, it's become a very special time for all of us. One thing that we love to do is make great new memories and what better way to do that than with a fun holiday-themed game?
Shout out to Countryliving.com for some of the best holiday game day ideas!
1. My personal favorite, Jingle bell toss. If you were thinking tiny beer pong, you would be right. It's just smaller and so much more festive. Take small red solo cups and tiny jingle bells and play your heart out.
2. Guess the smell: I know what you're thinking, your inappropriate uncle is going to join in and possibly ruin the game. But you're supposed to fill small mason jars with holiday smells and try to have your family guess what's inside of them.
3. Try to hang ornaments on the tree without using your hands. Yes, this will mean you'll have to get super close to your family. If you weren't close before this game you will be after!
4. The Jingle Bell Shake: I laughed so hard I cried when I read about this one. Take empty Kleenex boxes and fill them with 4-5 jingle bells and strap them around your waist and try to shake out all of them till your box is empty. It's amazing!
5. The Gingerbread Man Shuffle: I'm not sure what you thought this one was going to be but, you simply put a gingerbread man on your forehead try to get him in your mouth without using your hands. It's so much harder than it sounds.
Although I only put 5 on the list there are over 30 other ideas to toy around with. Heck, you could play a game once a night with the family for the rest of the month if you were so inclined.
Have a happy holiday season!