Made In Wyoming [Part 4]
Each week, we are proud to highlight five Wyoming-based businesses and products that are made in Wyoming. The hope is that we inspire you to shop locally and support Wyoming-based retailers.
Check out the businesses we're highlighting this week!
1. Wahoo Frontier, LLC (Buffalo) - Have been in business over 30 years. They sell james, jellies, and syrups from naturally grown chilies and hand-picked Wyoming chokecherries.
2. TaDa Soap LLC (Sheridan) - Handmade soaps that are high in Omega 3 and Vitamin E. The packaging is even from 100% recycled paperboard.
3. Scott Robertson Custom Woodwork (Lander) - Scott has designed many cabinets and pieces of furniture. He's proud to work with his customers step by step to help in every part of the installation process.
4. Sevenfold Spice (Casper) - Specially blended spices for home cooking and grilling, helping Casper residents look like master chefs!
5. D-N-J Creations In Metal (Cheyenne) - In business since 2004, these Cheyenne residents do a wide variety of metal art, from yard art to railings and in home pieces.
*If you know of a local Wyoming business that would like to be highlighted, please let us know! E-mail: email@example.com