Do You Remember These Casper Bars That No Longer Exist?
We all have our favorite watering holes, but some of Casper's finest no longer exist.
Having lived in Casper (for the second time in my life) the past 17 plus years, I have seen a lot of bars open and close. Here is a list of bars that sadly no longer exist in good 'ole Oil City.
- The World Famous Wonderbar/The Attic
- Paradise Valley Lounge
- The Lounge (2nd Street)
- Slocum’s Underground (Market Square Building)
- All That Jazz (Parkway Plaza)
- Elixirs (303/Lai Thai)
- The Reef (First Interstate Plaza)
- The Elbow Room (Henning Hotel)
- Oil City Liquors (North Casper)
- Sidelines (original location in the Eastridge Mall parking lot)
An honorable mention goes to the youth/teen club, That 1 Place (T1P), which was located where Chapters Tattoo is now.
Keep in mind that some of the places on our list are still in business, just under different names and/or ownership.
Did we miss any of your favorites from back in the day?