5 Tips For Drinking Fireball Whisky in Wyoming
Wyoming has a strange affinity for Fireball Cinnamon Whisky. In spite of recent reports claiming it contains similar ingredients to those found in anti-freeze, it remains the most popular liquor in the Cowboy State. In recent years. several Fireball related incidents across the state have caused some to condemn the spirit. With those in mind, here are five safety tips for consuming Fireball in Wyoming this winter.
1. Don't give Fireball to your children - It should go without saying. However, a 16-year-old boy in Urie, Wyoming, died earlier this year after his parents attempted to teach him a lesson about alcohol, forcing him to drink a fatal mix of Fireball and Jack Daniel's.
2. Don't drink Fireball at a movie theater - Last year, Casper Police arrested a couple for performing a sex act in a movie theater. When they were taken to jail, officers found a bottle of Fireball in the woman's purse.
3. Stay away from the Post Office when drinking Fireball - Another bizarre incident in Casper last year involved a couple cited for public indecency after they were seen engaging in lewd conduct against a wall at the post office. The man told police that he had consumed several shots of Fireball before the incident.
4. Don't mistake inanimate objects for people when consuming Fireball - Earlier this year, Police received reports of a drunk man "dry humping" a traffic light near a busy intersection in Casper. When authorities arrived, a search of the suspect's sweatshirt revealed a half empty liter of Fireball.
5. Fireball and firearms don't mix - In April of this year, another Casper man narrowly avoided a prison sentence after pleading guilty to charges that he threatened two women and a sheriff's deputy with a handgun. The man later told Police that he had been drinking Fireball that night and had no recollection of the event.