Top 5 ‘White Lies’ Told in Wyoming
We all do it now and then, telling little 'white lies' that don't usually hurt anyone. But in Wyoming there are a few 'white lies' folks round here tell more than others. Here are our top five we hear the most.
1. 'Yes, I own livestock / horses / a ranch', when you don't...
2. 'I love this horseshoe / barn wood artwork!'
3. 'I'll be there in 10 minutes', knowing full well you won't be.
4. 'The fish are biting on pink and white spinners'
5. 'I didn't get your text/call, I was out of cell range'
Can you add to this list? Leave us a comment below and let us know what 'White Lies' you hear most in Wyoming?