Dancing With The Stars Of Casper Winners [VIDEO]
Last Saturday night at the Casper Events Center, hundreds of people gathered to raise funds for the Mercer Family Resource Center, but the also came together to see their friends and neighbors take to the stage to compete for the distinction of being the best dance couple in Casper. The event was hosted by Brian Scott of K2 Radio.
The contestants were;
1. Tye Herron 5150 Rock Gym & Jenn Henderson Casper Fire-EMS Department
2. Stephanie Anderson Wyoming Medical Center & Lonnie Bull Edward Jones
3. Tim Stubson State Representative & Lydia Defranchi KCWY News 13
4. Alexandra Lehnert K2TV Wyoming News & Matthew Shipman American National Insurance
5. Lt. Stew Anderson NC Sherrif’s Department & Liz Norcross LifeTime Health and Fitness
6. Kyle Ridgeway Williams, Porter, Day & Neville & Rebecca Hebert Casper Family YMCA
Each of the couples consisted of a dancer with some experience and the other with none. Over the last several weeks the dancers were to create a dance to present to the audience and a panel of judges for review. The judges which included, Sherriff Gus Holbrook, Bonnie Foster, Rick Portz, Congresswoman Barbra Cubin and Margo Bean, judged the dancers on dance, creativity, costuming and more.
The winners included Tim Stubson and Lydia Defranchi in third place, Kyle Ridgeway and Rebecca Hebert took second and the First place winners were Lt Stew Anderson and Liz Norcross. Peoples choice winners were Alexandra Lehnert and Matthew Shipman, and that was determined by the number of dollars collected in their names. The real winners were the audience as they were well entertained by the dancers and the Mercer Family Resource Center, the recipient of the many dollars raised.
Here is a look at the dance that took the top spot of the evening.