Summer Approacheth! Here Are the Best Ice Cream Shops in Wyoming
How can anyone resist a cold ice cream cone on a hot summer day?
One scoop, two scoops, three scoops... Oh heck, just give me the whole gallon! I'm an ice cream lover through and through. It can be a freezing cold winter day in Wyoming and you can still catch me piling that ice cream high on a waffle cone. I can't get enough.
Now, seems like a much more sensible time to be ordering ice cream with the warmer months ahead of us.
OnlyInYourState.com put out a list of the top ice cream places in Wyoming. Although they missed Casper and Cheyenne, they did find some great scoops on our side of the state and only one spot on the list was in Jackson. It was the number one spot, but we'll take what we can get.
Here's where you can get the best ice cream in Wyoming:
1. Moo's Gourmet Ice Cream, Inc in Jackson
2. Big Dipper Ice Cream Shop in Laramie
3. Farson Mercantile in Farson
4. Old Mill Ice Cream in Freedom
5. Lollypops in Saratoga
6. Huckleberry's Espresso in Rawlins
7. Creekside Clubhouse and Greens in Buffalo
8. The Ice Cream Cafe in Gillette
9. Ken & Betty's Main Street Ice Cream in Lander
10. Ice Cream Land in Gillette