Here’s Some Things That All Wyomingites Can Agree On
There are many things that can divide people in the Cowboy State. Shoes, the kind of coffee we drink and who we voted for. But there are things we can all agree on.
In the midst of life's divisions, it might be good to focus on those things that we can all agree on here in Wyoming.
Here are 5 things that no one can really deny.
- It's Windy - There is no denying that the wind blows in Wyoming. That may be why, in some reports, we have the cleanest air in the country.
- Go Pokes - We can all agree that the University of Wyoming is the only university in Wyoming. And many of you are proud alumni.
- Pronghorns Are Fast - Yeah! They are the fastest mammal in the Western Hemisphere.
- A Lot of Elbow Room - With our low population and wide open spaces, I think we can all agree that it's nice to have a lot of moving room. Plenty of room to ride and roam.
- Our Kids Rock - With FFA, 4-H, ranching and other great groups that make our kids into fine citizens, we can't deny that Wyoming produces some of the best kids in the country.
There are many other things that we can all agree on. It's a good day to leave politics and those things that divide us aside and seek out friendly, common ground.