Casper-Natrona County Arrest Logs: 12/21-24/18; 12/26-27/18
Below is a list of people who have recently been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
On Wednesday, the Casper Police Department did not have the arrest summary for the weekend. It is listed here, followed by the arrest summary for Wednesday and Thursday.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs from Friday through Sunday:
- Ashley N. Aguilar -- Fail to comply.
- Jared A. Baker -- Fail to comply, county warrant/hold for agency, controlled substance possession methamphetamine, controlled substance possession, county warrant/hold for agency.
- Frederick D. Blackburne -- Driving while under the influence.
- Natalia A. Brubaker -- Driving while under the influence.
- Katrina K. Flury -- Domestic battery.
- Shawnda M. Frazier -- Wrongful take/dispose of property, failure to stop for an accident, attempt to elude, driving while under the influence (felony), driving while under suspension.
- Joshua M. Garnier -- Fail to comply, fail to appear.
- Johnathan A. Harris -- Shoplifting.
- Deejanae S. Kelly -- Driving while under suspension.
- Denise G. Klich -- Domestic battery.
- Michael D. Lopez -- Criminal warrant, county warrant/hold for agency.
- James W. Luce -- Fail to appear x2.
- Cathy A. Manning -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Tiffany M. McDonald -- controlled substance possession methamphetamine.
- Heather D. Morgan -- Public intoxication.
- Kaycee P. Nelson -- Fail to appear.
- Jason G. Pope -- Disturbance.
- Shayna L. Sherman -- Fail to comply.
- Donald W. Smith -- Public intoxication.
- Kelsey R. Wogan -- Domestic battery.
- Anggie L. Young -- Shoplifting.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs on Wednesday and Thursday:
- Treyvale BigMedicine -- Interference.
- Jeffrey J. King -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Jordan G. Knox -- Criminal warrant, controlled substance possession, probation revocation by police officer.
- Benjamin T. Macias, Jr. -- Driving while under suspension, vehicle operation general violation, failure to maintain auto insurance.
- Deborah K. Platt -- Fail to appear.
- Jason S. Sjolin -- Driving while under the influence.