Casper-Natrona County Arrest Log (12/28-31/18)
Below is a list of people who recently have been arrested and booked into the Natrona County Detention Center. This list is compiled from logs released to media by the Casper Police Department and the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
This log may not reflect all arrests for this time period. For example, police will not release any information about juvenile arrests. State law prohibits any official from identifying a person accused of a sex crime until the defendant is arraigned in district court.
Everyone listed here is presumed innocent until proven guilty. The charges listed here are what the arresting agency has recommended to the Natrona County District Attorney's Office. However, formal charges filed by prosecutors may differ from the recommended charges listed here.
Here is the list of arrested people and their charges as reflected in the logs:
- Annette M. Arreola -- Fail to appear, county warrant/hold for agency x2.
- Yolanda M Barrera --- Simple assault, damage/destroy property, criminal warrant.
- Cory M. Campbell -- Domestic battery.
- Kathryn L. Clark -- Fail to comply.
- David E. Contreras -- Aggravated assault, domestic battery, hold for probation and parole.
- Krista D. Dawn-Torak -- Fail to comply.
- Christian T. Engleman -- Probation revocation by police officer, interference with a peace officer.
- Theresa R. Frederick -- Fail to appear.
- Robby J. Hamlin -- Fail to comply.
- Michael C. Harris -- Fail to comply.
- Robert J. Haycock -- Controlled substance possession, attempts/conspire, controlled substance possession, controlled substance possession methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance.
- AnthonyMaico HintonKytzia -- Driving while under the influence, failure to maintain liability insurance, failure to notify owner of collided vehicle.
- Alexis R. Hopper -- Simple assault.
- Austin A. Ideen -- County warrant/hold for agency, larceny, felon in possession of a firearm, use of a firearm in a felony, interference with a peace officer.
- Lucas F. Klein -- Burglary, fail to appear, fail to comply.
- Rance D. Lehnen -- Criminal warrant.
- Kevin J. Marshall -- Driving while under the influence.
- Billy D. Martin -- Fail to comply x2.
- Alfreda R. Monroe -- Public intoxication x2, malicious mischief, trespassing x2.
- Eric Z. Potter -- False report of a crime, public intoxication.
- Adolphus Powell -- National Crime Information Center hit.
- Amanda K. Ratchford -- Malicious mischief.
- Tab A. Rizzotto -- Fail to comply.
- Toni J. Salazar -- Interference, driver's license required, no insurance, fail to appear.
- Chloe M. Sale -- Driving while under the influence.
- James P. Shiner -- Controlled substance possession methamphetamine, fail to appear, controlled substance possession, driving while under suspension, failure to maintain liability insurance, fail to comply, possession of a controlled substance.
- Solana R. Sisneros -- Strangulation of a household member.
- James L. Skinner -- Larceny, hold for probation and parole.
- Timarah L. Stewart -- Fail to appear.
- Brandon L. Tilton -- Domestic battery.
- Charlette S. Tinnell -- Controlled substance possession.
- Dennis D. Tyrrell -- Suspended/revoked driver's license.
- Natasha M. Vasquez -- County warrant/hold for agency.