Casper police arrested a man Thursday morning after reportedly finding him with cocaine and a gun in a hotel room occupied by two women.

Enrique Arriaga, 20, was booked on charges of carrying a concealed weapon, possession of cocaine, trespassing and interference with police officers.

Court documents say officers went to the Ramada Inn shortly after 9 a.m. Thursday for a report that a man had entered a room while the occupants were in the hall. He reportedly locked the door and refused to come out.

Officers arrived and met with the women who were staying in the room. They said they were in Casper for the Wyoming State Cheer Competition and had stepped outside to speak with their students, leaving the door propped open by the security bar attached to the door frame.

While in the hallway, a man reportedly walked past them into their room. They told him not to go inside, but he ignored them, shutting and locking the door behind him.

Officers knocked on the door and announced their presence, asking the man -- later identified as Arriaga -- to open the door. They received no response.

Using a key provided by Ramada staff, officers entered the room and reportedly found Arriaga seated on the bed.

An officer told Arriaga to keep his hands visible, according to the affidavit, but he did not respond. The officer grabbed Arriaga's right hand to stand him up off the bed.

Arriaga reportedly pulled back and resisted, so officers took him to the floor and handcuffed him. The affidavit says Arriaga continued to struggle at times and ignored commands to relax.

An officer rolled Arriaga onto his side and allegedly saw a small jeweler's baggie containing what was later determined to be cocaine underneath Arriaga. There had been nothing on the floor in that area before Arriaga was taken to the ground, according to court documents.

Officers searched Arriaga and reportedly a found a handgun magazine in his left front pants pocket as well as a handgun inside Arriaga's left pants leg near his ankle.

Arriaga reportedly yelled about being an "O.G." and a "gangster," asking an officer to look at his tattoos. He was bleeding from his nose, charging papers say, presumably from being taken to the ground.

Officers put Arriaga into a patrol car, where he began beating his face against the front and side of the cage, according to the affidavit. An officer took Arriaga to the emergency room at Wyoming Medical Center to be checked out.

When the officer asked Arriaga where the cocaine came from, Arriaga allegedly said he would never tell police where he got it because he considered himself "O.G." He reportedly continued to beat his face against the front and side of the cage while awaiting medical staff.

Arriaga refused medical treatment, court documents say, and would not even let staff clean the blood from his face. He was later booked into the Natrona County Detention Center.