Wyoming’s Best Spot For Antiquing
If you love antiquing, chances are you've done quite a bit of it in Wyoming's antiquing capital.
That honor belongs to... Laramie.
According ton OnlyInYourState.com, the best place to shop for antiques in the entire state is the Gem City. And, we tend to agree.
The article lists the following places as some of their favorites stops to antique:
- SAL's Antiques, Collectibles and Oddities, 1575 North 4th Street
- Aphrodite's Emporium, 312 Grand Avenue
- Bart's Flea Market, 2401 Soldier Springs Road
- Augusta Mizzelwitt’s Back of the Wagon Antiques, 207 South 2nd Street
- The Bent and Rusty, 308 South 2nd Street
- Ruby's on Grand, 103 Grand Avenue
Additionally, we'd like to add a few of our favorites places to shop, including:
- AM's Back of the Wagon 207 S 2nd St
- Weiss Antique Stoves 5 S Corthell Rd
- Miss Etta's Place 115 E Ivinson St