5 Intriguing Wyoming Pumpkin Spice Items
Is Wyoming ready yet for pumpkin spice? I don’t remember who announced just a few weeks ago they were introducing their own new drink. That was while there were still 90 degree highs. Does it suddenly feel more like it is time for it now?
If you search just the two words pumpkin spice, you’ll see all these forms of it, all available in Wyoming:
Pumpkin Spice Latte (Not just at Starbucks.)
Pumpkin Spice Bread (Ahhh nice.)
Pumpkin Spice Cookies (Ahhh maybe nicer.)
Pumpkin Spice cupcake (Okay.)
Pumpkin Spice cookie recipes (Search just that, and see how many there are.)
Those all sound good, but Pumpkin Spice may go downhill from there, to M&Ms, Jello, Fettuccini, Pringles Potato, Silk Milk, and Pumpkin Spice Seltzer Water. Those are all for real as well.
Well here are five other specifically Wyoming ways to flavor:
1. Pumpkin Pie Spice Cowboy Hat Sweat Band - This way the folks on the ranch get a flavor to drop from their brow.
2. Pumpkin Pie Spice Antelope Jerky - In this modern, not-so-classic, we get a taste that no one demanded, but is quintessential Wyoming.
3. Pumpkin Pie Spice Whiskey - Whiskey Pumpkin Spiced? I'm open to a lot, but some things I'd never try. Maybe this is Koltiska's next secret?
4. Pumpkin Pie Spice Snow Melt Salt - This way you get that classic scent right before you slip on your bum.
5. Pumpkin - Sage Brush It not only gets the evil spirits out, but it gets them mad that they are missing a real pumpkin pie.