Wyoming Baseball Fans Think Rockies Season Will Be Status Quo [Poll Results]
Baseball season is upon us. Next week, the season begins for all 30 MLB teams.
And, our regional team, the Colorado Rockies begin their season Monday, April 3 in Milwaukee. Colorado also boasts a new manager, MLB veteran Bud Black, and a handful of new players highlighted by Ian Desmond.
Last week, we asked Wyomingites how they think the Rockies will do this season. Here's how the voting breakdown went...
- Middle of the NL West 58%
- National League Champions 17%
- Last place in the NL West 11%
- First place in the NL west 5%
- World Series Champions 5%