What’s A Good City Motto For Casper?
As I'm sitting here watching the 70mph wind gusts outside my window, I can't help but think a great city motto for Casper is "Casper. The best town to get blown in."
OK, so that's a little too tongue-in-cheek for a town with only 55,316 people, and features 14,237 families (2010 Census)...but I don't think I'm too far off. What do you think a great motto for the city of Casper would be? I'll get you started with 5 that could work, and you can add yours in the comment section:
(Disclaimer: I'm an idiot, and these are for entertainment purposes only...)
1. Casper. Hey, at least we're not Cheyenne!
2. Flunk your driver's test? Move to Casper!
3. Casper, where everybody packs heat. Go ahead, make a joke about a friendly ghost. We dare you...
4. Casper, proud to be the 2nd most hungover city in America!
5. Casper. If you can live here, you can live anywhere!