What Will 2030 Be Like?
Wednesday was "Back to the Future Day." When the movie was released in 1985, the producers made some pretty bold predictions as to what life in 2015 would be like... most of them fairly inaccurate.
It's always fun to imagine what the future might look like, flying cars, hover-boards, etc. But, let's think about some of the more practical ways the future will change.
According to Futuristicspeaker.com, here are a few of the ways life in 15 years will be different.
- By 2030 over 80% of all doctor visits will have been replaced by automated exams.
- By 2030 over 90% of all restaurants will use some form of a 3D food printer in their meal preparations.
- By 2030 over 10% of all global financial transactions will be conducted through Bitcoin or Bitcoin-like crypto currencies.
- By 2030 we will seen a growing number of highways designated as driverless-vehicle only.
- By 2030, a Chinese company will become the first to enter the space tourism industry by establishing regular flights to their space hotel.
- By 2030, the world’s largest Internet company will be in the education business, and it will be a company we have not heard of yet.
- By 2030 over 20% of all new construction will be “printed” buildings.
- By 2030 over 2 billion jobs will have disappeared, freeing up talent for many new fledgling industries.
- By 2030 a new protest group will have emerged that holds anti-cloning rallies, demonstrating against the creation of “soul-less humans.”
- By 2030 we will see the first city to harvest 100% of its water supply from the atmosphere.
It will be exciting to see some of the ways life gets easier and more convenient for all of us. But, what I really hope, is that we start finding cures for diseases and can make life more comfortable for people suffering from different ailments.
What do you think 2030 will be like?