The Camp N’ Jam Returns For a Second Year
The organizers of Beartrap have heard your pleas, and they are pleased to announce that "Camp N' Jam" has returned for a second year. The premise is simple: you get a guaranteed camping spot - in the meadow!For $200, you get two adult weekend festival passes, two nights of camping, and a parking spot at the south end of the meadow. While each package is based on two people, you can have up to four people in your 12x12 camping area. The extra two folks will need to purchase their own weekend passes to be able to stay.
Saturday night from 8pm - midnight, we will also be hosting an open jam. Bring your acoustic instrument and join in on the fun, or just sit back and enjoy the good times!
- $200 per campsite includes: Two adult weekend festival passes, 1 camp site, 1 parking pass.
- Camp N' Jammers will get a special parking on the south end of the meadow.
- Each camp can have up to four people, but the extra two will need to purchase their own weekend festival passes - no day passes.
- Limited number of campsites are available - First come first served.
- Tents only
- No open fires (propane only)
- No glass bottles
- Security will be on hand to make sure you have a safe experience.
- Check in is Friday July 31st 12 pm - 7 pm.
- Check in will be located on the south end of the meadow. Follow the signs past the ticket booth once you reach Beartrap Meadow.