Natrona County Invites The Community To Honor The Late Sheriff’s Lt. Jerry Clark On Thursday
The Natrona County Sheriff's Office and the community will honor the late Sheriff's Lt. Jerry Clark with a motorcade through Casper before the memorial service for him, according to a news release.
Clark died suddenly on Saturday after complications from surgery.
To honor him, the Sheriff's Office and the Townsend Justice Center will be closed.
At 1 p.m., a procession will begin at Bustard's Funeral Home and end at Highland Park Community Church, 5725 Highland Drive.
The motorcade will follow this route:
- Bustard's Funeral Home west on CY Avenue to 13th Street.
- 13th Street to Poplar Street.
- Poplar Street north to West English Avenue.
- West English Avenue to North Glenn Road.
- North Glenn Road to North Bruce Lane passing by the Natrona County jail. Clark supervised detention services for the county.
- North Bruce Lane to North Foster Road.
- North Foster Road to West English Avenue.
- West English Avenue to Poplar Street.
- Poplar Street north to F Street.
- F Street east to Center Street.
- Center Street south to B Street.
- B Street to David Street, passing the Natrona County Sheriff's Office.
- David Street to First Street.
- First Street east to Yellowstone Highway.
- Yellowstone Highway east to Blackmore Street.
- Blackmore Street south to East Second Street.
- Second Street east to Highland Drive and the church.
The public is encouraged to gather along the route to show their final respects, and likewise welcome to attend the service, according to the Sheriff's Office news release
The family has asked that no flash photography or additional lighting be used inside the Church.
Please respect the family during the service.