My Top 10 Favorite Rock Concerts
Now that I'm an old guy, I have time to reflect on how many great rock shows I've seen. But, I don't want this to be about me... I will get the ball rolling, and I am hoping you'll create and share a list of your favorite rock concerts, too! Weigh in with your favorite shows in the comments section, or on our Facebook page!
Here's my top 10.
- Metallica - My favorite band, so I'm partial. Have been to 3 shows and loved them every time.
- Rise Against - Biggest mosh pit's I've ever seen. Amazing energy and stage show.
- Anthrax - Ridiculous energy. Plus, they're thrash legends.
- Sick Puppies - I got to see them a half dozen times before they split with their singer. Incredible live show, plus you get to look at Emma Anzai. (You're welcome for the link.)
- KoRn - Was a huge fan of them growing up. One of my first concert experience at 16 was driving to Denver to catch a festival with them headlining.
- Hatebreed - Great live show, tons of energy. Had the opportunity to see them interact with fans after a show, and they treated everyone so well.
- Ozzy - I probably missed Ozzy in his prime. I did catch him solo at OzzFest a few years ago and had a really great time. Hoping to catch Sabbath soon.
- The Offspring - 'Americana' was one of my favorite albums in high school, so it was really cool to catch a live show.
- Tool - Breakdown of why I loved this show... Great music 75% - Trippy light show 15% - Overall weirdness 10%
- Linkin Park - You may laugh now, but LP was rad back in the day. I had a great time at a couple Linkin shows, and although I'm off of the bandwagon, I can't leave them off of my list.