Made In Wyoming [Part 3]
We love getting to spotlight local Wyoming business and products made in Wyoming. Check out the 5 local businesses we're highlighting this week!
1. Gail Watford Fine Art (Cheyenne) - Pastel and oil paintings from a Cheyenne resident. Artwork is inspired by Wyoming scenery.
2. Jackson Hole Buffalo Meat Co. (Jackson Hole) - Tempt your palate with bison and elk, all 100% naturally raised.
3. Kim's Creations (Laramie) - Handcrafted educational and kid friendly tools or toys for children of all ages.
4. NannyKid Farm Creations (Kaycee) - Produces goat milk soaps, lotion, and skin products. They also make jewelry, cards, and wall decor.
5. Owl Creek Flies (Thermopolis) - Specializes in hand tied flies for many types of fishing.