High Flying Fun Begins At Sleeping Giant Zipline
The wait is over for thrill seekers looking for high flying summer fun at Sleeping Giant ski area, which is now open for Zipline fun as of Wednesday, June 15 through September 15 2016. Just minutes east of Yellowstone National Park, and 50 miles west of Cody at 348 Northfork Highway.
According to their website, Sleeping Giant Zipline offers:
ZIP #1 Tour – $15 per person (can be upgraded to a Full Zipline Tour)
• This dual zipline ride drops 33 feet on 360 feet of cable, crossing over the North Fork of the Shoshone River from the Lodge to the parking lot.
Full Zipline Tour Adventure – $69 per person; multiple ride discount (same day only) $34.50
- Zip #1Takes you from the Lodge across the North Fork of the Shoshone River for a short test ride following a safety orientation.
• Our zip riders take the Big Horn Double Chairlift to the top of the main zipline course.
• Zip your way down the mountain on four dual ziplines racing your partner on each leg.
• Zip #5 lands you at the top of a 45 foot tower near the main Lodge.
• Adrenaline Junkies can then take the “Quick Drop” 35 foot free fall to the ground. Others can descend the stairs to complete the trip.
Tours are offered from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day. Each tour does involve some hiking.