Casper Women Prefer Husky Men – Poll Results
I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a thing about women...and these poll results prove it. The other day, I put up this poll to see what body type men prefer. I gave five options, and also gave the guys a chance to write in their own if they didn't like what I offered. Only two guys wrote in their own answers.
In an effort to be fair, I did the same for the ladies, but added an extra option, knowing that women want more choices.
Thirteen women wrote their own answers.
I am so confused, but I digress...
First, let's take a look at the answers I offered:
Too skinny doesn't fly, and there is some truth to the saying size doesn't matter. From the looks of these results, it seems most ladies want a strong man, regardless of his body type. I don't know if it has something to do with the feeling of protection, or what, but results are results.
Now, let's take a look at the "other" responses:
1. Not bulky and not skinny.
2. Does not matter as long as is a great guy
3. don't care about body...mind and sense of humor
4. linebacker type
5. Depends on the build... Either skinny or chubby... As long as there is strength
6. Really doesn't matter. It just really doesn't matter.
9. athletic, not skinny and not beefcake
10. got to have a good sense of humor and treat me right
12. Cut and covered in tattoos, your options suck, did a man come up with them?
13. tall and strong. a little Buddha belly doesnt brother me ;)
I have no idea what's happening here. The only thing I can take away from this, aside from "athletic" seems to get a ton of votes, is that there is somebody for everybody. It's also pretty evident that men put women into two or three categories, and tend to generalize. Women have a plethora of traits they look at, and get very specific (just look at answers #9 and #12. I mean, really...) That is actually pretty comforting, and explains some couples you see in public.