5 Of The Coolest Things About Casper
Casper is a great little community, but sometimes it takes some of my friends that don't live here some convincing.
Here are 5, of many, things that I love about Casper...
- The People - Everywhere you go there are friendly faces. I'm proud to call many Casperites my friends!
- Casper Mountain - It's amazing to have this outdoor playground in our back yard. Whether it's for winter skiing or summertime hiking, hitting the mountain is great!
- Great eats - By Wyoming standards, Casper is about as good as it gets when it comes to eats. If you're in the mood for any variety of food, chances are we have a solid spot to go.
- Events Center - We take the 'giant Pizza Hut on the hill' for granted sometimes. Most of the major concerts and events that are brave enough to stop in Wyoming are right here in Casper!
- The Platte River - Even if you're not an "outdoorsy" person, you have to admit the Platte River as a backdrop is really nice!
Bonus: Great radio! Yes I'm partial, but we have some great stations, in particular great rock stations here!
Let us know what your favorite thing about Casper is on Facebook!